My lipstick loves.

All about my fav Lipsticks and glosses


Makeup is not complete without some lipstick or gloss, it puts the finish look all together. So when it comes down to looking at my collection of lippies I find I go for the same ones all the time. My favorites are...

Revlon Lip Butters.
The Revlon lip butters have a perfect name, they feel like butter on my lips. I love how soft they are to apply as a balm but look like a sheer lipstick. i love the sheer colour and the glossiness of the balm. They lasted on my lips longer than i would expect them to. i bought one and i loved it so much that i kept buying, Now every time I shop I have a look and I am tempted to pick up more colours.















Maybelline Colour sensational

I have had a love for Maybelline for a while but when the new line of lipsticks came out and more and more I saw them on YouTube and blogs I knew I had to be a part of the hype. So I bought one and picked the colour shocking coral. My first thought was how pigmented they was, the colour was so bright and stayed well on the lips without fading or bleeding. I also liked the fact that I didn't have to apply a gloss over it because the shine to it was pretty good. The only thing about this lipstick is the smell, it smells sort of like play dough but that does not really come off on the lips.








Mac lustreglass
Mac is one of the cosmetic companies that every girl wants to have in their collection. I am one of them girls, I have always had a love for Mac, but the prices has always been a pull back for me. I finally got a Mac lustreglass in the colour Snow. The moment I applied I knew why I loved Mac so much, The gloss was not sticky or making my lips stick together it was perfectly smooth. The colour I got is a clear sparkly one which goes amazing with any colour on top. There is no scent and wears well. 

 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. 
My holy grail lip product of all time! The colours you can choose from are so pretty so its hard to choose a colour from the start. I have Cherish and Honey for now but I will be buying more. They really are a stain, when I woke up the next morning the colour was still on my lips even after my night time skin routine. They feel very moisturized and are easy to apply. Not much more to say they are just a big love of mine and everyone should have at least one in their collections. 

 

Makeup with Kimmy ❤ xo
  1. great post hunny now i want all of these haha, i have been meaning to try the revlon lip butters for some time now so i think i will have to go and snap some up this weekend even if they do smell a bit strange haha.

    I need the mac lustreglass too!!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you!!! glad you like it, The revlon lip butters are really nice and just right for the lips. +every girl needs mac in their life hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved the post: straight to the point and of course connected to beauty. Can't wait to read more.

    I recently started blogging too. Please check out my beauty blog: http://2ferocious.blogspot.com or e-mail me: teenbeautyzone@abv.bg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Im glad you loved it!! I sure will check your blog out, make sure to follow me! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the revlon lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are real good lippies for drugstore <3 x

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives