Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil.♥

Welcome back! I have been using the L'Oreal cleansing oil to take off my make-up and I am so in love with it, so I thought it deserved a review. Hope you enjoy reading!

I have wanted to try a cleansing oil but I have never seen one around the drugstore, so when I finally saw this cleansing oil from L'Oreal I was super excited to try! So this cleansing oil is for all skin types. This instantly dissolves make-up including waterproof mascara so it is gentle to use on your eyeballs. This is a non greasy formula and it helps to re-balance the skin's natural oil production.

All I do when I am ready to remove my make-up off is take a couple of pumps on my dry, clean hands and massage it into my dry face. Its really important to make sure your hands and face are dry when you are massaging it into your skin so the oil can break down the make-up.  I gently massage it onto my lashes and over my lids to remove mascara and eye make-up and It does not sting at all, I have no irritation feeling so it is very gentle for your eyes. Once I have massaged it into my skin I damp my hands and massage my skin, this turns the cleanser milky. I love the smell of this cleanser it smells very sweet and it feels not at all greasy.

To remove this cleanser I take a damp Muslim cloth and wipe away the cleanser. You can splash your face with water but I choose to take a cloth. The first time I tried this cleansing oil I was surprised to see how well and easy my eye make-up came right off and how my face felt so clean and fresh. I did not expect my make-up to slide away so quick especially my waterproof mascara. 

My skin feels soft and clean afterwards and I don't have to do an extra cleansing step because my skin feels and looks clean and fresh. I recommend 100% it's a real gem! Quick and easy and actually pampering and soothing.


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives