Gossip Girl Tag! xoxo ♡

Hey there, Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. Kidding! But this is a Gossip Girl post... I was browsing the internet last night ( major insomnia problems ) and I came across a Gossip Girl Tag. I thought Hell yeah I need to do this on my blog as I am such a Gossip Girl Fan, I loved the series and bought the box set which I binged through. So if you are a GG fan, type away and answer these fun questions... ( You know you love me, Xoxo Kim'sGotGloss) ;)


1. How and when did you discover the show?
2016 Spring! I was late to the GG. I needed a new show so I browsed through Netflix and there was Gossip Girl. I heard about the show from Youtubers and Bloggers but never gave it ago. So I watched a trailer and immediately clicked on the 1st episode and was hooked straight away. 

2. Who is your favourite?
Blair of course! She is sassy, ruthless, independent, strong but so fun, sweet and not to mention her style is on point and she is well organised and classy. I also adored Darota as she made me giggle, she had some funny lines and she had a little cheekiness to her which made her adoreable. 

3. Who would you see yourself being friends with?
This is so hard! I love so many and could see myself being friends with most of them. Blair and I would be good friends as she has a beauty/fashion side and I admire her strong, sassy and classy personality. I could also see myself being friends with Eric and having a good giggle with Darota. 

4. Chair or Dair?
For a little moment I did enjoy Dair. I thought it was super adoreable, but in my heart I knew it was and always will be Chair. You can't deny Chuck and Blair, they are meant to be together. 

5. What’s your favourite ship that would never actually happen?
I loved Lilly and Rufus, but they didn't stay together which was sad. I also liked Vanessa and Dan I thought they was cute together and Vanessa really fell for him. 

6.If you were to be a character, who would you be?
Blair! That fashion, them bags and shoes... come on and she has the gorgeous Chuck! 

7. Who was your least favourite?
I couldn't stand Jenny. She just annoyed me and I couldn't seem to bond with her Character. I also wasn't a fan of Georgina. 

8.  Who is your crush on the show?
Nate! He is gorgeous, and when he starts wearing suits more often Mmhhh! Also I kinda had a thing for Jack and chuck. 

9. Who was your favourite villain?
This is another hard one, as they are all little Villains in their own ways. Loui was pretty scheming aswell as Vanessa after a while. 

10. Quote a line in Gossip Girl that was your favourite?
It has to be the classic.... That's one secret I will never tell, you know you love me. Xoxo Gossip Girl.

11. Final thoughts on the whole series?
Amazing and super cute show. Made me mad jealous and wanted to live my life in New York. I was hooked from the start up till the very end. I loved everything that was going on, all the scandals, romance, friendships and each characters life and how they all linked in with eachothers. I loved seeing places in New York and became obsessed with the fashion and make-up on the show. I also loved the fact that it was all based around a blogger... since I am one myself. 



Designed by FlexyCreatives