January Favourites ♡

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my January Favourites. If your here reading my blog, I am sure you are very familiar with favourite posts or videos. Basically it's everything you have loved, used and obsessed over in the month. Mine is beauty and non beauty related to spice it up. I hope you enjoy finding out my loves of this month. :-)

Clarins Everlasting Foundation:
I love this foundation for whenever I need a full coverage, flawless face. This foundation is so creamy, so hydrating and so blend able.  This foundation offers 15 hours of full coverage and wear. It also makes any imperfections, fine lines and pores minimized. It feels very silky and soft on the skin and smells just like Clarins products. It does say it's a matte foundation but for me it does have a little glow and luminosity. It is gorgeous for any skin type and such a beautiful foundation. 


L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation-
Another foundation I have been using is the L'Oreal Lumi. Since my skin has been super dry more than oily recently, I have been needing more dewy foundations. Also I have been going for the glowing, dewy make-up more than a matte look recently. It's so pretty on the skin because it makes your skin look naturally, healthy and glowing. It's a buildable, medium coverage and very beautiful. If you are combination skin I would suggest setting the oily area's with powder but if you can I would suggest leaving the powder for the full dewy, glowing affect.


Bourjois Mousse Matte Foundation.
I don't use this foundation as a foundation. I use it as my contour if I am wanting more of a heavier sculpt contour. Since it's a mousse, it feels very creamy, hydrating and soft on the skin but works so well as a contour because it's not a liquid or a cream foundation which I'm guessing would be slightly harder to work with and pull off as a contour. It blends like a dream and looks very natural, not harsh or too much. Since it's a matte it is perfect for contouring because it has no luminosity or shimmer to it. It dries to a powdery, matte finish. It goes on the skin like butter, sinks in and blends so nice. To be honest I find it more affective and more easier to work with than a powder contour but I still do love my Hoola bronzer from Benefit. 

Revolution Salvation Palette.
This palette has been my go to drugstore palette. This is combined with shimmer and matte and perfectly organised might I add. It sometimes get's to me when palettes are all over the place you have matte then shimmer, then shimmer then matte. I like palettes that are organised and this palette has OCD gal's dream because you have your 6 shimmers on the top and 6 mattes on the bottom and the huge mirror is a plus. The pigmentation is crazy for a £6 palette. In this palette you have your nudes and natural shades and then your pop of colour and Smokey shades. A palette that has it all for everybody for any eye look. 

Beauty UK Glacier Glow Lip Gloss ' Tickle me pink '
I have a collection of these glosses and they are all so glossy and high shine and beautiful with intense colour pigmentation. The shade I have been wearing a lot is the tickle me pink which is a perfect coral hot pink shade. The gloss and shine to this is perfect and very hydrating on the lips. I also don't have a problem with it fading away during the day and for a  drugstore gloss this is perfect. 

Soap and Glory whipped Clean shower butter.
Every time I get a shower I get a little excited because I know I will be using this product.  This is incredible for hydrating and softening the skin. This is a body butter and wash in one, it is made up of moisture oils and butters including sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, macadamia nut oil and cocoa and shea butters. The scent is oh god, heaven! It smells sooooo good, Vanilla, almond and cake batter is how I can describe the scent. This is so creamy, hydrating, soft and makes my skin feel clean and fresh but super moisturised. It's perfect for saving time, you don't have to use a moisturiser when you get out the shower because your skin will already feel amazing. Love it! 

Leighton and Denny light and dark perfume
This perfume is a fruity mixture but also offers a warm, womanly fragrance. This has jasmine, lily, rose, peach and grapefruit. It has that fruity day time scent but has a warm and sexy night time scent so I like that it can be worn day or night and gives two different feels to the perfume. Very beautiful! 

Nyakz- Emotionless and Right Now ( Music )
I have been loving Nyakz music so much recently. Right now was on replay alot and I still am always listening to that but recently Emotionless came out and I have been non stop listened to it. His music has amazing lyrics and great beats. I think he deserves the success his music will bring to him. Also the songs never get boring, I will never get sick of his music. He is also such a sweet, lovely, down to earth gentleman. If you have not please check out his music... Click Here; 

Enrique Iglesias Sex and Love Album.
Of course I have to mention the love of my little life Enrique. I have been listening to his Sex and Love Album all the time. I really have been enjoying listening to You and I, Physical, Let me be your lover, Still your king and Only a woman. I put earphones in, His album on full volume and I am in heaven. 


More music I have been loving...
  • ·        lips are movin - meghan trainor
  • ·        Earned it- The Weeknd
  • ·        Wicked games - The weeknd
  • ·        Should of cheated - Keyshia Cole
  • ·        we can freak it - kurupt


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives