Lottie London & Mac Haul.♡

Hey Everyone! I have a Lottie London and a Mac Haul today. I am super excited because I have never tried Lottie London before but I have been seeing it all over Youtube/Blogs so I thought I would hop over to their website and try some products. I added a few products in this post that I bought online from Mac aswell. Happy Reading!xo

Lottie London
The first thing I picked up is the Shimmer Squad. Seeing this all over Youtube and blogs just made me want to buy it, because it looks so beautiful. I love highlighter's and will never stop adding to my collection so when I got the Shimmer Squad in the mail I was so excited and just had to swatch them. They are crazy pigmented, for a drugstore product the pigmentation is amazing. They also felt so smooth and soft, very blendable and easy to apply. You get four shades in the palette. A pearl white, Bronze, Champagne and a pinky beige. All so pigmented and beautiful! 




Next I got the Shadow Swatch Eye Shadow Palette called The Rusts. This caught my eye because of all the warm, "rust" shades. You have 12 beautiful shades that are a mixture of matte and shimmer. They are formulated to last long, blend easy and apply smooth with a soft texture. When I had a little swatch of some of the shades they feel soft and when I applied it onto my hand and blended it in, it felt almost buttery and the pigmentation blew me away. I want to get more of these palettes because the way they feel and how insane the pigmentation is. This palette allow's me to create a smokey, glamorous look or a daytime neutral look. 





that is all I bought from Lottie London as I am going shopping with my Mum soon so I will pick up more things and I will get to see it all in person rather than online. Onto The Mac Haul...

The first thing I got from Mac is the Pro Shaping Powder " Emphasize" this is a micro fine shaping powder formulated to high light the face. It has a soft focus technology that "emphasizes" and adds a subtle brightening effect on the face. This is used to set under eye concealer and bring light to the face on the points you add highlighters. This gives a beautiful glow from within and it's super pigmented, creamy and soft. 

I decided to pick up a blush since I only own two blushes from Mac so I wanted to try others out because I do like the formula as they are so creamy, blendable and pigmented. I picked Melba as it looks like nothing I have in my collection. Melba is a delicate warm, peach, pinky coral that is a matte finish and super pigmented. 


Next I bought Tempting Eyeshadow. I have been collecting Mac eye shadow's recently because I have fallen in love with them, their shades and formulas. Tempting is a warm, rich, soft, golden bronze. I love bronze shades as it makes my brown eyes pop so I am super excited to pop this on my eyes. The shade is so beautiful.

I also picked up Antiqued Eye Shadow which I feel is such a classic mac eyeshadow that most people own because it's so pretty. Antiqued is a warm, coppery, rust, brown. It has a velvet, vibrant formula with a metallic shimmer. So beautiful!

That is it for my haul, I do hope you enjoyed reading! I hope to see you back soon. Make sure you subscribe by email so you don't miss any of my posts and feel free to follow me on all my social media. Links in the side>>> xo



Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives