Superdrug Haul! ♥

I have another haul to blog about. The last one was a LUSH haul and this one is a superdrug haul. I love these kind of posts because I come away from that blog post with a long shopping list! I hope you enjoy reading!xo 


SimplePure Eye makeup remover.
This is a gentle eye makeup remover from the superdrug brand. I have used this since buying it and it is super gentle and did not irritate my eyes, it's not greasy or sticky and removes my eye makeup and waterproof mascara quick and easy! I remove my eye makeup by putting this onto a cotton pad and pressing it onto my eyes for about 10 seconds then I wipe away! 



Revlon Creme lipstick in the colour ' Va Va Violet '
I have been wanting a dark violet, plum kind of lipstick and it's been a nightmare to find one, then I spotted this shade. It looks super vampy and dark in the packaging but when applied it to the lips it's not as dark. If I don't want the lipstick to be as intense I apply it by dabbing and using less of a heavy hand and then blend it with my finger. It's a lovely colour and has pinky/purple undertones to it so it does not wash me out. It also feels super creamy and moisturising! I have not wore it yet to see what the staying power is like, I have only tried it on my lips when I got home for a little bit. Revlon always has great lipsticks that last a good time so I'm not that worried!




Revlon matte lipstick in the colour ' Sultry Samba '
Oh this is beautiful! This is a bright pink shade with a slight purple undertone. With this lipstick you can control how dark or light you want it to be, and still get the coverage you want. The matte finish is beautiful, not at all drying in fact it's very creamy. It will look great on every skin tone and with it's purple/blush undertone it makes your teeth look a little whiter! 



Revolution welcome to pleasuredome palette.
This palette caught my eye because of the stunning shades. This palette has 18 eye shadows, 12 shimmer and 6 matte! Which I love because I love having a range of shimmer and matte. These shades range from neutral to bright. From a cobalt blue to a shimmer beige. They are so pretty and pigmented I can't wait to play around with this palette! 
Revolution Focus and fix Liquid Concealer.
I picked this up because I needed a new concealer and I never tried anything from this brand so I was trying new things out from the Revolution brand. This concealer is a creamy formula and long wearing, it provides a natural finish, hides and conceals them dark circles, blemishes and provides a high coverage. This is also available in 6 shades.  I chosen the light shade.


Revolution blush in the shade' hot'
For £1 you get a pigmented, blendable blush! I looked through the shades and picked this one which is a hot pink, but when transferred onto the skin it becomes more softer.  When I tried the tester it was super pigmented, so a light hand is needed when applying!



Sleek blush in the shade ' pomegranate'

I love sleek blushes, I have a little collection! They are my go to drug store blushes. So pigmented it's insane. Such pretty shades and most of them have a shimmer that sits perfect on the cheekbones. I picked the shade ' pomegranate' which is a berry pink shade with a slight blue undertone. 
Vaseline cocoa radiant lotion.
I used to have this, I used about 3 bottles and then stopped buying it. I had to buy it again because it kept my skin super hydrated and soft! More than any other lotions I have.  This has pure cocoa butter to moisturise and heal dry skin and give the skin its natural glow.  It's a creamy non sticky or greasy lotion that smells like coco and chocolate. The scent is not sickly or overpowering, I love it! Glad it's back in my life, especially for these cold weathers!

Carmex moisturising lip balm.
I have never tried carmex before, but since I have been suffering with dry lips I decided to give it a try since it's nearly everyone's holy grail! This says it restores moisture,  adds natural emollients to your lips and protects against chapping, cracking and the cold and wind weathers. I tried this and wow it did wonders to my lips, it has a mint scent remind me of vicks chest rub. It feels cooling and soothing on my lips, and give my lips a nice soft and moisturising feel. It has helped and soothed my dry lips, I like it so far! 


That completes my superdrug haul! I hope you enjoyed reading xo


  1. great haul Kim I love shopping in Superdrug for my polishes and beauty goodies :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! :-) Yeah it's a fab store x

      Delete
  2. I love the revolution brand , I have lots from their range, even the concealer which I like . The palette looks fab, I would use a lot of those colours in it😃

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives