Best Of Beauty 2016



Hey Everyone and welcome to my best of beauty 2016!! This is a round up of all my holy grail products of 2016 and ones I reached for the most this year. This is all make-up products but I am thinking of doing a post all on the best of beauty body and skincare edition soon.

Primer:
Lancome L.A base Pore Eraser- I discovered this product this year and I use now every time I wear make-up for minimizing pores, blurring out the skin and fine lines and giving a really nice smooth base. I find it's also slightly hydrating not as dry as some pore erasers can be.
Becca Backlight Filtering Primer: This does not fill pores or smooth the skin instead it hydrates and adds such a healthy looking glow to the skin. Basically bringing it to life, removing the dullness and dryness feeding the skin moisture and bringing a healthy glow back to the skin. I have been loving that this year. 




Foundation:
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation: I received this for my Birthday 2015 but fell in love with it 2016. This is such a beautiful, luxurious foundation that adds radiance, hydration but yet gives a matte finish. This is long wearing, full coverage but yet natural looking. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation because it's makes the skin look glowly and glamorous... Well duh its Chanel! 

Blush and Highlight:
Becca Blush " FlowerChild":I love this blush so much, the formula is amazing, super creamy and pigmented I mean seriously a little bit goes along way and the way this blush lays on the skin is so pretty. Flowerchild is a rosy pink with warm undertones and a light dusting of a gold shimmer which is so pretty to bring a highlight on the cheeks and a natural glowing from within look. 
Milani " Luminoso" Blush: This is one I used alot in 2016. So rich and pigmented and the colour is so pretty. A peachy pink shade with a slight golden shimmer. This colour and the way it lays on the skin makes my skin look a little more youthful and alive. 
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter: Marylou is my ride or die highlighter but in 2016 I was on a roll wearing this and the next highlighter I am going to mention, I was switching back and forth between the two. Marylou is a stunning vanilla, champagne highlighter that lays so smooth on the skin, blends so nice and is super pigmented. 
Becca " Opal" Highlighter: I have had my eye on this for a long time and I finally got it for my Birthday this year and I have been so in love with it. Again super pigmented like all Becca products and so creamy. This highlight gives a slight wet highlight look which is super sexy and looks like you have been taking your vitamins, it gives a healthy sheen to the skin.The colour is an iridescent cool beige sheen with a slight gold. 







Eyes: 
Palettes, Mascara & Liners: 
Maybelline The Nudes Palette: I have just been grabbing this palette the most this year. Its so pigmented for drugstore and I love the shades in the palette. 12 Shades shimmer to matte, warm beige's, bronze, taupe and nudes. Such an easy to use palette..
Naked 2 Palette: My Naked 1 will never leave my side but I have been reaching for 2 this year a lot. This palette is super pigmented of course because its Urban Decay. Gorgeous shades to create smokey effects, dramatic or natural with naked tones, grey, browns, glittery coppers, golds and a blackest black. I've been loving the shades snakebite, tease and chopper.
Victoria's Secret Eye liner: This was in an eye palette I got and I have been none stop using this eye liner. It's super creamy and rich, Super soft and easy to apply but more importantly it stays glued on the waterline all day and night without gathering up and getting gloopy or runny. That to me is the most important thing when it comes to eyeliners because I find that throughout the day most of them just start to disappear or turn gloopy in the tear duct but this Victoria's Secret eyeliner does not move!
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Mascara: L'Oreal are my favorite mascara's in general and this year I tried The L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Mascara and I will never look back. My lashes look so fluffy, lifted and thicker. The mascara glides on without being to wet or dry and it has been designed to not clump or flake. This mascara does what it says, Volumes, conditions and thickens.




Lips: 
Lipstick + Lipgloss
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: I loved these this year, I started up a little collection! They are super affordable but high quality. The name suits them well because they are so soft and creamy even though they are matte. The matte does not dry my lips, or dry during the day they are long lasting, pigmented and creamy. Very comfortable to wear and I love the shades they have!
Maybelline Baby lips Gloss: These are so nice to have in your purse or days when you are not doing alot of make-up and you want something moisturizing and glossy with a little tint. These are super moisturizing and glossy with a sheer tint in all different shades. They also smell really nice and sweet. 
MAC lipsticks:I feel the end of this year was the time I fell in love with MAC lipsticks. I have been grabbing a few to start up a collection. I love Velvet Teddy and Ruby Woo at the moment. They are so creamy, soft and pigmented. 




Setting Sprays:
Avon Setting Spray:I have been loving this setting spray more than my NYX or Clarins setting sprays. Its super lightweight and fast drying. It is so refreshing and hydrating on the skin because it is infused with Vitamins A, C and E. Most importantly it makes my make-up stay and last longer. You can feel it gripping onto your make-up, it really keeps everything in place and gives my skin a lovely glow.









Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives