My Top 5 Mascara's

My Top 5 Mascara's 

1. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.
This is my all time favorite mascara! I love that one coat does it all, You don't have to apply and over coat the lashes. The brush makes the lashes separate, No clumps or spider lashes. It makes the lashes have length and volume. I recommend this even though for me its on the pricy side for a mascara in super drug its £10.99. I still buy it, its to good! 

 
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.


2.Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara.
 I have mentioned this mascara in my favorites post which proves how in love I am with it. This mascara really does add volume to the lashes. I love the fact that I get no clumps or weird sticking together lashes, It just does the job smoothly. At first this mascara was a NO for me it was way to wet and not doing anything for my lashes, I researched it and found if you let it dry up a little bit then come back to it, it works so much better and it did! I really love this mascara.  
 
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara.


3.  Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Now this is something special, when I found this I was amazed by how it vibrated,I never saw a mascara that did that before so I just had to buy. It separates the lashes and moves them into the right places. There is no clumping with the vibration or without it. Its easy to apply just hold down the button. Adds a length to the lashes and no clumps.
 
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

4.Rimmel Day To Night Mascara 
This mascara is a unique one. It has two wands, A length and a Volume. The length is thicker and adds a lot of mascara to the lashes making them have length. The volume wand is thinner and adds height to the lashes. This is a great mascara, Two different wands, and two different formulas in one bottle. Fabulous right?
 
Rimmel Day To Night Mascara

5.  Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
 I love this, Its a simple little mascara that does the lashes a great job. Pulls them up and leaves them looking long. No complaints about this mascara its done a real good job, even though benefit they're real mascara has took over, Bad gal lash is my favorite. 
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
 Makeup with Kimmy ❤ xo
  1. Ive had a rimmel day to night, I got it in a comp win, I thought it was good too. My fav at the moment is benefit 'They're Real' , its really good, I also won that in a comp too, I now have a small one from a mag freebie but its running out so will treat myself to the full size one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not fussed on benefit they're real, think it was to wet for my lashes. xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of these! I'm obsessed with Maybelline's Volum' Express The Mega Plush, at the moment. It's the gel-mousse one, so good!

    Sophie xxx
    beautycooled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought that maybelline mega plush and im in love! <3 xX

      Delete
  3. I've got Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives