What I love and use on a day to day.
Skincare
Cleanser:
Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and toner.

Toner:
Olay Refreshing toner. 

Moisturizer:
Day: Nivea Oil free moisturizing day cream with Ocean Algae& Hydra IQ
Night: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit oil free moisturizer.

Eye Cream:
Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for eyes

Wash:
Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 Wash and Mask.

Tool:
Neutrogena Deep clean wave

Hair
Shampoo:
I switch these up every time. I love Loreal and Tresemme, they smell so good and leave my hair silky smooth.
Conditioner:
Again I switch conditioner all the time, so I use diffrent ones.

Leave in Conditioner:
Inecto Pure Coconut Heat Protecting Leave-In Conditioner

Heat Protectant:
tressemme Blow Dry Lotion


Makeup
Foundation:
Max Factor face finity 3 in 1 foundation.  My love!!! <3

Concealer:
Undereye - Garnier Roll on.
  MUA pro base brighten kit
Acne - Collection lasting perfection concealer.

Powder:
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder.

Bronzer:
Loreal True Match powder

Blush:
I enjoy a bunch, The Balm swiss dot,  Mac Dame, Thrrob Benefit. many more...

Highlighter:
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer.

Eye Primer:
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eye Shadow:
I love so many.... I would say my all time fav would be Urban Decay Naked pallet and I love the Maybelline color 24hr tattoo.

Eye Liner:
Mac Feline Eye Kohl.

Mascara:
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara..  I also love L'oreal Telescopic and bad gal lash by Benefit.

Lipstick:Maybelline Colour sensational in Shocking Coral.  I love the Revlon Balm stains too.


Lipgloss:
Rimmel and I love Mua lip glosses.

Lip Balm:
Nivea have great ones, and the old Vaseline the coco butter one.
Tools:
Brushes from real technique are my fav!!
Please do this as a response to mine... I would love to know what everyone uses. <3

Makeup with Kimmy ❤ xo
  1. I've completed this tag! Here's a link :')

    http://beautycooled.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/tag-what-i-love-and-use-daily.html

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, I will take a look! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this is great! My make-up routine is really quite basic. I should probably add a thing or two..
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! If your happy with your routine don't change! there is good steps out there that do make the makeup more flawless, its all about experimenting x

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives