Things to do on Sleepless Nights

Its the middle of the night ( 3:00am) and I have not slept a wink. Tossing and turning in bed, getting annoyed because I am not falling asleep! It got me thinking about things I do sometimes to try and sooth me to sleep or get me sleepy. I thought I would try and make myself relaxed a bit more and write a post about it. So here is my list of things to do if counting sheep is not working.


  • Read books or magazines
  • Write in a notepad about blog ideas, to do lists or even a diary
  • Light candles
  • Listen to soft, relaxing music
  • Watch T.V 
  • Write blog posts
  • Take a bubble bath
  • Paint your nails
  • Drink a cup of sleepy time tea or herbal tea
  • Open the blinds and look at the stars and moon
  • Go online and chat to friends
  • Organize or clean 
  • Watch You tube 
That is a few things to do if your not getting any sleep. 
I find reading and writing make me relaxed, there is something about writing on this blog that is very zen!
I hope this helped anybody who is having a sleepless night. 
Goodnight! 
Makeup with Kimmy ❤ xo

  1. I usually paint my nails when I can't sleep! Sometimes I have no other time to do them and what better things do I have to do at 4am?
    Mia x
    miaalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives