What I have been loving this March!❤

Hello Ladies! So today's post is what I have been loving this march. So anything I have been loving this month I am going to share.

1. Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in Cherry Candy.
First this packaging is really nice, the red packaging is gorgeous! Then the colour of this lipstick is beautiful a bright fuchsia. It lasts a long time without re applying and does not bleed or become flaky. The pigmentation is excellent you get a lot of colour and it feels very soft on the lips almost moisturizing. Love wearing this! 

2. Maybelline baby lips in pink punch, cherry me, hydrate and mint fresh. 
Yes I have accumulated 4 baby lips and I am wanting more. I love wearing these. They are super soft on the lips and make my lips feel very smooth and soft. They look cute, with super gorgeous packaging and they smell so nice! 

3. Maybelline dream mousse shimmer in champagne. 
This is a mousse highlight and I love how gorgeous this looks! It gives such a beautiful highlight right on the cheekbone, and when the light catches it, it brings it to life abit more. It feels super soft on the skin and blends in so well! Its beautiful on the eye lids with a nice soft brown blended into it! I have been wearing this more than the MaryLouManizer by The Balm which is my all time favorite highlight. 


4. Real Techniques Powder Brush.
I love real techniques brushes, I have a lot of them now. The one that is new to my collection is the powder brush which is just amazing to apply your powder, loose or pressed! Its a nice big size and super soft. It does not shed and has a nice handle to hold, I feel in control which is important with brushes. I love this brush!


5. Coastal Scents Go Palette London. 
I got this palette for Christmas and I LOVE it. I do have to say I was not using it much because I have that many palettes I forget about this one but this month I went back to it and I just love it! It's very pigmented. It goes on so soft and blends in so well. Also the colours in this palette are so pretty. Blues,greens, Purples and then browns and blacks. I have been wearing these eye shadows alot this month. 


6. Too Faced Blush Mocha.
I use this blush as a bronzer/blush. After I have done my contouring with a bronzer I then take this and just apply it as a bronzer/blush. So I go where I have contoured and then I blend it up so it looks like my bronzer has blended into a blush! I love how it looks, in the summer it will look beautiful. Its pigmented and has a little bit of shimmer to it.


7. Soap and Glory Butter yourself moisture lotion. 
Oh this smells sooooooo good! it has shea butter, orange waterjuice, almond, mango and moringa oils. Its very fruity which I love and look for in scents for my body! Its super soft and leaves my skin so moisturized and soft. Also it melts into wet skin, so when you have come out of the bath or shower and your body is still a little wet after drying you can still apply this moisturizer which is the best thing ever because I hate waiting to be bone dry to apply my moisturizer. Love this so much! smells so good and feels amazingly soft :D 

8. Favorite song?
I have been loving Jessica Sutta again. which is not a new song but I have only recently heard it. I have also been loving Bound 2 by Kayne west. 



9. Favorite Youtuber?
My favorite youtuber this month is a girl I have just recently found and she is Glam and Gloss 01. she is fabulous and so funny, I have been really loving her videos. Also I have been loving SMLx0, I have loved her from the start. She is so sweet, has fabulous makeup and hair and has amazing videos, and she has replied to some of my tweets which is nice.

10. Something good or nice that has happened in the month?
I have loved that I am now working as a blogger reviewer for Murad! I have made a lovely friend who is Sarah and has been kindly helping me, and sending me products to review and just been an angel and so sweet and lovely. I am so happy to be working with such an amazing company and trying out and telling you what I think about the products so I just wanted to give Sarah I shout out! :D 
  
So that is everything I have loved in March! I hope that you had a good read? It was interesting? and please let me know or send me your blog links to your favorites this month! OXo kimmy
  1. Hi Kim great post love the reviews and that lipstick is fabulous! hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives