My first Empties!

Empties number one. 
Hey everyone, So I am going to do my very first EMPTIES!! I am sure that everyone has heard of an empties but for those that have not I will let you know. Empties are showing people what you have used up, you can then give better reviews because you have used the product all up and know for sure what opinion you have on it. It's basically sharing my beauty related rubbish with you all! 
I thought it would be good to organize it in sections so its much more easier to read.
 let's see what is in my empties...

Skincare:

L'Oreal Triple Active cleansing wipes.
These are great makeup wipes, they take off all my makeup with 2 wipes. I started using these mainly for my eyes because I found they took waterproof mascara off quick and easy without any irritation. I have had no break outs or problems with these makeup wipes I would repurchase and recommend!
L'Oreal Triple Active cleansing wipes.

Neutrogena Pink grapefruit oil free moisturizer 
So sad this is all used up! This was my favorite moisturizer for my face. Not only was the scent of it heavenly  (grapefruit ) The feeling it gave my face when I applied it was amazing. It would give a tingle and a cooling feeling, I knew then it was doing great for my skin and it did. It was not a thick moisturizer but it was not watery either it was just right and creamy. Soft and quick to dry in my face I loved it and used it till I could not get any tiny bit out. I would repurchase and recommend!
Neutrogena Pink grapefruit oil free moisturizer 


Neutrogena Pink grapefruit daily scrub. 
So you have just read me being in love with the moisturizer, I am now going to tell you I was in love with the daily scrub too! I loved the scent of the grapefruit moisturizer so I had to get the rest of the products. This scrub has nice big beads in it that does not feel at all harsh, it gently scrubs the face well and leaves my skin soft and clean. I would repurchase and recommend!
Neutrogena Pink grapefruit daily scrub.

Spa Deep cleansing facial wipes. 
I feel good I am throwing these away because I did not like these, they did not take my makeup off quick or easy, it took me about 4 wipes to take one side of my face off not including my eye makeup. When I got to my eye makeup they started to irritate my eyes making them itchy and a little bit red. They also broke me out on my forehead! They dried up quick and smelt annoying like strong gone off soap. I would not repurchase and would not recommend!  
Spa Deep cleansing facial wipes. 

Bath and Body: 

Along came Betty Bubble bath.
I loved this bubble bath! It made big bubbles that lasted a long time, the bubbles felt soft and playful. The smell was lemony and soothing which left my bath smelling amazing and feeling moisturized . I enjoyed using the bubble bath and sad to let it go. I would repurchase and recommend!
Along came Betty Bubble bath.


Sanctuary Body Scrub. 
This was halfy half for me, I loved the scent which was very soothing and fruity. It smelt of oranges and soothing spa oils. I also liked how gentle it was, I did not feel I was scrubbing my skin off but I did not like how the scrub felt. It felt to gentle, I did not feel I was giving my skin that buff and exfoliate it needed. I think this is a great product if your looking for a very gentle tiny exfoliate  If your looking to buff your dead skin away don't turn to this. I did enjoy the scent and I did enjoy using it when I wanted a tiny buff.  I will not be repurchasing but I would recommend!
Sanctuary Body Scrub. 



Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower wash.
I could smell this all day long, It smells of cakes and sweets and yummy things! I don't have any complaints, it does its job and cleans me well, I think a lot of people like this and I am one of them. The smell is amazing that I added some with my conditioner on the ends of my hair :) I would repurchase and recommend!
Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower wash


Hair:

Schwarzkopf Super soft Coconut shampoo & Conditioner. 
I love washing my hair in the shampoo it feels so luxurious and clean. The scent of coconut lingers in my hair even after blow drying/styling.It gives my hair a good clean and leaves it looking glossy. The conditioner keeps my ends in good condition and leaves them feeling soft and smelling amazing. There is other scents but coconut is the best! I would repurchase and recommend!

Batiste dry shampoo Fruity and cheeky cherry scent.
I feel everyone and their mothers know about batiste and that's because its so good. When my hair is getting oily, or I am feeling I need added volume this dry shampoo does the job. Just spray it, leave it for 3 mins then rub it in and brush through and boom you have refreshed hair that has some body. The cherry scent is my favorite. I would repurchase and recommend!
Batiste dry shampoo Fruity and cheeky cherry scent.

Makeup:
Max Factor face finity 3 in 1 foundation.
I use this every single day if I am wearing makeup. It gives me excellent coverage,  lasts all day without re touching and does not cake up. I think this gives the skin beautiful coverage hiding any spots or blemishes without taking the natural skin look away. My mum has now got into this foundation and she is loving it too! I would repurchase and recommend!
Max Factor face finity 3 in 1 foundation

Maybelline Dream lumitouch highlighting concealer. 
I enjoyed how this worked under my eyes, giving me brighter under eyes and hiding those dark bags but I found I used this up very quick. I used this up in a week it was so sad. I didn't go heavy on it and did not use it every single day and it already ran out. So because of how quick it ran out I will not repurchase or recommend. 
Maybelline Dream lumitouch highlighting concealer. 

Benefit bad gal lash mascara. ( image is off google because the lettering was rubbed off mine)
Amazing mascara!!! I loved how it give my lashes some volume and length. It was a great mascara to use and I am sad I have no more. It lasted ages and did not dry up! Its just a simple mascara that does a fantastic little job on the lashes. I would repurchase and recommend!
Benefit bad gal lash mascara


Avon Super Curlacious mascara.( image is off google because the lettering was rubbed off mine)
I liked this mascara, it pulled the lashes and separated them. I saw volume without clumping. For Avon it was a great mascara that I used up till it dried out. It lasted me a while and created volumeized and lengthened lashes I would repurchase and recommend!
Avon Super Curlacious mascara.

So that completes my first ever empties!! I am thankful if you girls read it till the end because I know it was long. 
Makeup with Kimmy ❤ xo


  1. great empties Kim!
    I too love the Batiste dry shampoo.it is fab for giving the hair volume and that fresh washed look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am currently getting saving my empties for a September Empties post! I love the look of the Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel, I must keep an eye out for it in future! Also would like to try the Bad Gal Mascara!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives